A LITTLE BIT OF ME 馃挒

Hello, I am Jana L贸pez Mej铆a, I am from Mompox bol铆var, I have lived in the city of Barranquilla about For 2 years, I am a student of higher nursing. I have already visited Santa Marta, Valledupar, and Barranquilla. the experience in each one was very fun, very meaningful because each one has its own thing. My favorite movie genre are animation and romance, because they go with my personality of being a loving person, and in certain aspects it reminds me of my childhood, my favorite movie is Coraline and the secret door which is an animated suspense movie, it is about a girl who, when moving to her new home, discovers a small hidden door in her house, behind this door there is an alternative reality quite similar to the one that is already her life.
My short term goal is to successfully complete my 4th semester of senior nursing, my dream is to be a great head nurse, I don't know what I will do later because the future is uncertain.
My stay in a hotel would be a five star hotel, in the non-smoking area, with wifi, comfortable room, laundry services, room service and a bar, I would also drive a sports car because it looks luxurious, high class and goes with my tastes.

Comentarios